Tuesday, May 20, 2014

COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™ (product review)

A few of my friends had started getting to test out awesome new products by signing up for bzzagent. I thought...okay...free products and voicing my opinion to people. Perfect! The following post is a review of a product sent to me free of charge through bzzagent.com. All opinions are 100% my own.



It was finally warm enough around these parts to get outside and catch some rays. My younger self craves the sun to finally get a nice tan for the year, but my older (wiser sometimes) self knows that if I want to protect my skin for the even older self I have left, I need to use sun protection and forego the tan skin I crave each year. Plus, now that I have kids that like to go outside and play for hours, they need sun protection to prevent the awful sunburns their fair skin is bound to receive.

I also have very acne prone skin, as well as super sensitive skin. Anything that I have to put on my skin basically makes me break out even more than I already do. Most of the summer, my face looks like a 13 year old's, and it's a constant battle of makeup and sever skin washing to keep it maintained. I was so excited to try this new product. So far, so good. The pimples seem to be at bay. I can't be sure that it's not hormones leftover from pregnancy or the hormones from nursing (bless you hormones) that are also contributing to the great skin this year. However, the bubs doesn't have the same hormone help as far as I know, and his skin wasn't affected at all, either. This kid can barely stand a baby wipe, so anything that touches his skin has to be very gentle. We've been outside numerous times a week and used this sun screen every day, with no problems.
Happy customer indeed. Please notice you can't see the sun shining off any grease on his skin. I'm always so nervous of spray sunscreens as well, since most of them work like oil and cause burns instead of any protection. I was nervous trying a new brand, but holy moly!!! no burns, and I didn't even make him wait 15 minutes after spraying before he could play outside. It was easy to spray, wipe on a bit and then reapply all day long. Any way I can avoid a screaming toddler is fine by me. I definitely would recommend this product to everyone this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment